Tuesday, November 2

Slow Going

Yeah, I'm not real excited about how things are going. I'm afraid that I'm getting into too much detail and won't be able to get Madeline to Maryland soon enough. But the last installment finishes out chapter 1. Yeah, chapter 1. I'm 2300 words in -- about 5% finished. I should be writing a lot more today 'cuz I've got the day off and I need to get ahead to finish by the end of November...but I just don't want to write right now!!!

Any suggestions on where the story should be heading? Twists, turns, etc? I think the story needs to be more silly. I think things are a little too close to real life and I'm more of an outrageous writer. (See my fanfic from Remember WENN -- and it's award-winning. Hee!) Yeah, so perhaps things will change once our heroine gets to Maryland. Or as I like to say, Merlin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home