Tuesday, November 9

Major Change

I decided that my old novel sucked. I wasn't really digging it, so I've decided to start over. Yeah, that measnt hat I probably won't make it by the end of November...or will I?

I don't know, I've got a ton of ground to make up and my priorities right now are on finishing the darn afghan and getting ready for a party on Saturday. But I shall try to get going with...AN APPOINTMENT WITH DESTINY!

The title is awesome! I was watching TCM on Sunday and they showed a trailer for Casablanca which just happened to mention the phrase and I thought that would make a really cool novel. I mean, what if someone really had an appointment with Destiny? Wouldn't that be interesting? A hell of a lot more interesting than some autobiographical crap I was working on.

Onward!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home